Security Dispatcher Job Summary:
Are you interested in taking the next, or first, step in a rewarding and vital career in security? Let the staffing professionals at MGA secure your future!
MGA Healthcare Staffing is seeking dependable and attentive security professionals for a Dispatcher position in San Francisco, CA. This customer service role will provide the opportunity to get your foot in the door with a major Bay Area medical center while providing dependable, full-time hours and competitive weekly pay!
As an MGA Security Specialist, you can expect:
- Comprehensive benefits after just 30 days of full-time work (medical, dental, vision, and more)
- 401(k) with company match!
- Valuable industry experience in a dynamic environment
- 24/7 on-call support from your MGA team!
- Coordinate requests for Security Services for various medical facilities
- Document relevant events in the department Activity Journal
- Communicate emergency alerts and EOC codes on the paging system
- Assist with requests for emergency response of law enforcement, medical, or fire response
- Monitor CCTV and other computer-based security systems
- Assist with issuance and updates of ID and access control cards
- Assist with other security-related job duties as directed
What we are looking for:
- High school diploma or equivalent; post-secondary education preferred
- Proficient with basic computer systems (Microsoft Office, data entry software, internet navigation)
- Experience monitoring CCTV on a multiplexer
- Ability to keep a level head in a high pressure, high volume environment
- IAHSS and/or ASIS certifications preferred
- Guard Card preferred, but not necessary
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with conviction and arrest records