|Duties include exam room setup, preparation of patients for exam including history, accurate recording of medications and specific ophthalmic work up, assisting physician during exam as needed, including scribing, performing various testing procedures, ensuring proper checkout.|
- Performing Visual Field tests, HRT, OCT/RNFL, Fundus Imaging, Topography
- Coordinate patient flow efficiently
- Supports and executes the mission, ethics, and goals of the company effectively
- Represents themselves in a positive and professional manner in the company and community.
- Adheres to dress code with a clean and neat professional appearance.
- Reports on time and as scheduled in order to complete work within designated time.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures outlines in the Employee Handbook, Employees Agreement, or communicated from executive team.
- 1+ year Ophthalmic experience required
- Ophthalmic certification preferred
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with conviction and arrest records