Operating Room Assistant Job Summary:
MGA Healthcare is seeking dedicated professionals for an excellent medical opportunity available in Palo Alto, CA. Our ideal candidate would be compassionate, ambitious, and motivated to take the next step, or first step, in their healthcare career. As an MGA Operating Room Technician, you can expect a long-term position with a major medical center and 24/7 administrative support from your MGA team so that you can focus on building your professional experience and expanding your network of industry contacts. If you're ready for the next step, here it is!
- Competitive weekly pay with flexible per diem scheduling
- Comprehensive benefits after 30 days of full-time work (medical, dental, vision, and more)
- Valuable experience and training in perioperative procedures
- 24/7 support from your MGA team!
- Assist in preparation of the OR including staging instruments, disposing of trash and linens, and reporting any equipment that needs to be serviced or replaced
- Transport patients to and from the Operating Room
- Record patient demographic information as needed
- Attend equipment, supply, and procedure in-service training
- May perform basic patient care functions including non-invasive monitoring, specimen collection, ambulating, and repositioning
We’re looking for:
- An enthusiastic professional with experience in the Operating Room or as and EMT or Patient Transporter interested in taking the next step in their medical career
- High school diploma or equivalent
- CPR or BLS certification