Medical Assistant Job Summary:
MGA Healthcare is seeking a Medical Assistant for an opportunity available in San Francisco, CA. Our ideal candidate would be dedicated, compassionate, and motivated to take the next step in their healthcare career. As an MGA Medical Assistant, you can expect a long-term, full-time position with a major Bay Area medical center and 24/7 administrative support from your MGA team so that you can focus on building your professional experience and expanding your network of industry contacts. If you're ready for the next step, here it is!
- A dependable, long-term position with a major Bay Area medical center
- Competitive weekly pay, with benefits available after 30 days of full-time work
- Access to our network of industry contacts and recruiters to help you find the position that best suites you
- 24/7 support from your MGA team!
- Manage rooming and patient flow
- Provide clinical support and patient care
- Complete accurate and thorough documentation in the EMR System
- Provide care and maintenance of medical equipment
We're looking for:
- A certified Medical Assistant interested in a new opportunity
- Previous Medical Assistant experience is preferred, but not necessary
- An active American Heart Association CPR certification
- Prior experience working with the public, preferably in a clinical environment
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with conviction and arrest records