Medical Assistant Job Summary:
MGA Healthcare is seeking a Medical Assistant for a full-time opportunity with a major healthcare system in Newport Beach, CA. Our ideal candidate would be dedicated, compassionate, and motivated to take the next step in a rewarding healthcare career! In this role, you will float across multiple locations and divisions performing basic MA duties at each. With that, this is an excellent opportunity to get experience with various specialty departments and a wide range of personnel. If you're ready for your next step, here it is!
As an MGA Medical Assistant, you can expect:
- A dependable, long-term position with a major Orange County medical center
- Competitive weekly pay, with benefits available after just 30 days of full-time work
- Access to our network of industry contacts and recruiters to help find the position that best suites you
- 24/7 on-call support from your MGA team!
- Manage rooming and patient flow
- Provide clinical support and patient care
- Complete accurate and thorough documentation in the EMR System
- Provide care and maintenance of medical equipment
We're looking for:
- A certified Medical Assistant with at least 1 year of experience
- Active CPR/BLS certification
- Phlebotomy certification or proof of instruction for Venipuncture
- Comfortable using various digital resources including Microsoft Office and basic EMR applications