Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with conviction and arrest records.
Clinic Coordinator Job Summary:
MGA Healthcare Staffing is seeking administrative professionals for a full-time position in Palo Alto! As one of the leading staffing companies in the Bay Area, we deal in typically long-term, full-time work with some of the most prestigious medical centers in the country. It’s our job to secure you an excellent opportunity, so if you’re ready to take the next step in your administrative career, but need help getting your foot in the door, click apply and let us show you what we can do!
As an MGA Patient Coordinator, you can expect:
- Dependable Monday – Friday schedule
- Contract-to-hire opportunity with competitive weekly pay
- Benefit eligibility after just 30 days of work, including 401(k) with company match
- A rewarding position with opportunities for upward mobility
- 24/7 on-call support for your MGA team!
About Your Day-to-Day:
- Assist with clinical workflow and data entry
- Maintain a database of patient 3D images
- Enforce a workflow standard and communicate adjustments to users
- Perform daily 3dMD equipment calibrations and ensure equipment is in working order
- May be required to work both front and back office
- Complete other basic clerical duties as requested
Skills You Will Need:
- Administrative experience in a healthcare environment preferred
- Experience with medical imaging a big plus!
- Familiarity with HIPAA regulations and basic medical terminology
- Post-secondary education preferred
- Excellent communication skills and patience as you will work with children