Medical Administrative Assistant Job Summary:
MGA Healthcare is seeking administrative professionals for a full-time opportunity in San Francisco, CA. This customer service role supports healthcare professionals by completing various administrative and patient services tasks in a hospital setting. Our ideal candidate would have experience as an Administrative Assistant, Patient Services Representative, or Practice Coordinator, however experience isn't required. As an MGA Admin Assistant, you can expect competitive weekly pay, comprehensive benefits, and a great opportunity to work with one of the leading medical centers in the state!
- Complete the patient check-in and check-out processes
- Perform simple admin tasks such as appointment setting, message taking, and medical records management
- Compile reports and statistics of department performance
- Record patient information and create new patient accounts
- Balance the cash drawer at the end of your shift
What we’re looking for:
- A customer service professional seeking a Patient Services position in San Francisco
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications and internet resources
- High school diploma or equivalent
- EMR experience a plus!
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with conviction and arrest records